Wednesday 14 April 2010

Wednesday 2010-04-14

Felt like absolute crap this morning, I was so tired it was a real struggle to get out of bed, and then I spent the whole morning at work trying not to fall asleep. I toyed with the idea of not going to Spin class at the gym, but I knew I had to go back at some point. So I consoled myself with the promise that perhaps a bit of exercise would perk me up a bit.

It was nice to go back actually; I'd been dreading it for weeks because I knew everyone would be all "hello stranger" but actually they were really nice. The instructor was bonkers as usual, and worked us really hard. I left the class feeling knackered, but smiling.

The best part was when I said I'd had to come back cos I'd put on half a stone, and one of the ladies told me it didn't look like I'd put on weight. Win!

Going in tomorrow to do some other stuff... not sure whether to go for cardio or weights. I've damaged/inflamed the tendon on the top of my right foot, so running on the treadmill is probably a bad idea since the doctor told me to rest it. Perhaps I'll hook out some of my PT program sheets and do one of those...

No comments:

Post a Comment